Does this sound familiar? The holidays are here, and you’ve waited all this time to pick out the perfect gifts for your loved ones. With a bit of help from UPS, you can spend more time curled up by the fire with a hot drink, safe in the knowledge we’ll deliver the holidays right on time.
Introducing … the UPS Winter Holiday Gift Guide!
Give back this season: Many of the companies below are part of our UPS Ignite program, meaning you can help support diverse small businesses AND find unforgettable gifts at the same time.
Let’s get shopping:
- Cozy up with a hot cup of tea from The Chai Box. Named on Oprah’s Favorite Things list, The Chai Box makes ethically and sustainably sourced small-batch Chai concentrate and hand-blended loose-leaf Chai inspired by different regions in India.
- Celebrate the season with a glass (or bottle, we won’t judge) of wine from Scout & Cellar. This wine company is committed to going above and beyond to create high-quality, sustainably produced wines.
- Spice up your life with authentic Latin Caribbean sauces and seasonings from Pisqueya. This Latina-owned hot sauce and adobo business sources its flavors directly from the Dominican Republic and was one of three brands recently featured on a billboard in Times Square.
- CocoAndré Chocolatier is a family-owned chocolate shop that ships hand-crafted treats with authentic Mexican flavors. DYK: CocoAndré just received a $30k grant from UPS as part of our Deliver Your Pitch campaign with the Dallas Cowboys.
- Get some pep in your step with Bold & Gritty coffee. With unique coffee brews, styles and mugs, Bold & Gritty showcases culture front and center.
- On top of offering the iconic Little Red Wagon, check out Radio Flyer’s take on our classic brown UPS delivery truck – perfect for your little ones on the move.
- Boys Republic sells handmade wreaths created by students for the holidays. All of the nonprofit’s proceeds go toward teaching important life skills to underserved kids that set them up for success.
- Beautiful Curly Me inspires confidence in young Black and Brown girls through dolls, books, puzzles and more. An empowering gift for an aspiring next-generation leader in your life.
- Know a Jedi in training? UltraSabers let you create your very own lightsaber with custom colors, sounds and more. It’s safe to say that these *are* the lightsabers you’re looking for.
- Ready to rock? Delgado Guitars is a third-generation Mexican-American family-owned guitar business that not only sells hand-crafted guitars but also works with schools nationwide to further music education.
- Get a jump start on 2024 with planners from Cloth and Paper. Not only does this business offer luxury planners, they’ve also been voted the best stationery and pen subscription, with a different curated box every month.
- As Sassy Jones says, “Actually, go for it.” Shop ready-to-wear fashions, jewelry, handbags and accessories that will have you looking fresh right in time for the holidays.
- Sopi Mitil makes inclusive fashion for curvy, petite body types. Made sustainably and with authenticity, you can give someone the gift of fashion freedom!
- Did you know that UPS was at New York Fashion Week? We unveiled some new merch there in collaboration with Tones of Melanin, icons of HBCU fashions and apparel. Check out their letterman jackets and accessories that also go toward important community causes.
- Be Rooted offers zodiac journals, yearly planners, affirmation pens and more, so that you can go into the new year with intentionality and take on any challenge.
- Coco Elan makes natural, aluminum-free deodorants to keep you feeling fresh all day long. Need a little lavender and sage refresher? Or a cucumber and crisp spritz? Ahhh …