At UPS, we offer an industry-leading benefits package. Our full- and part-time union employees get healthcare with $0 in premiums, a pension, tuition assistance, and paid vacations, holidays, and option days. And there’s more ⬇️
- Full- and part-time Teamsters-represented employees get healthcare benefits with no premiums and very low or no co-insurance and co-pays.
Dependable time off
- Employees earn paid vacations, holidays and option days.
- With flexibility in mind, employees get an average of 18 additional days off, including holidays, sick leave and option days.
- We provide a pension for Teamsters-represented employees whether they're full-time or part-time. Pensions are a rarity today, especially for the part-time workforce.
- We’ve helped our employees pay for education for more than 25 years with our tuition assistance program. The benefits include college, technical and trade schools – as well as other accredited programs.
Did you know: UPS is hiring more than 100,000 seasonal employees in time for the 2023 holiday rush.
- UPS is filling full- and part-time seasonal positions – primarily seasonal delivery drivers, Commercial Driver’s License drivers, and package handlers – by offering industry-leading wages across multiple shifts in hundreds of locations across the country.
- Seasonal hourly pay rates begin at $21 per hour for package handlers and most driver helpers. Seasonal driving jobs begin at $23 per hour.