Mexico City, Mexico
- UPS launches a small business support campaign that includes access to special rates for domestic and international shipments, technology platforms to make shipping easier and expert webinars.
- Rates for export shipments offer up to 55% off when setting up a new UPS account.
UPS Mexico (NYSE: UPS) today announced the launch of its “Mexico, we work to keep you united” campaign, part of an effort by the global logistics provider to support small and medium-sized businesses in Mexico impacted by the Coronavirus pandemic.
The campaign makes a tailored set of UPS solutions available to Mexican small businesses in all industries to speed up their economic recovery process by giving them access to special rates for domestic and export shipments, advanced technology tools that make the shipping process easier and faster, and to training webinars that put small business owners directly in touch with UPS experts.
"Small businesses are faced with an unprecedented situation and have to move quickly to adapt,” said Michael Cuesta, director of marketing for UPS Mexico. “This campaign provides them with access to a reliable, smart global logistics network, practical advice and digital platforms to help them stay connected to their customers in Mexico and around the world, with the goal of supporting their business revenue and stabilizing their outlook for the future."
Some of the benefits of the UPS Help for SMEs when setting up a new account include:
- Domestic package and envelope shipments weighing up to 3 kg at a rate of MX$1401; package shipments weighing 3 to 5 kg at a rate of MX$1602; and 50% off for packages over 5 kg.
- Rates for export shipments offer up to 55%3 off.
UPS customers can take advantage of value-added tools like UPS My Choice, which allows businesses to give their clients visibility of their shipments and decide when, where and how their packages are delivered. Also, users will get estimated arrival and progress alerts, and options for change of delivery address or hold at a UPS location where available.
The campaign also includes webinars and online workshops with UPS experts, where small business owners can learn about export regulations, documentation, e-commerce, packaging requirements, and more. For more information visit: www.ups.com/ayudapymes
1. For these promotional rates refer to Terms and Conditions at ups.com/ayudapymes.
2. For these promotional rates refer to Terms and Conditions at ups.com/ayudapymes.
3. For this discount refer to Terms and Conditions at ups.com/ayudapymes.
UPS (NYSE: UPS), one of the world’s largest package delivery companies with 2019 revenue of $74 billion, provides a broad range of integrated logistics solutions for customers in more than 220 countries and territories. The company’s more than 500,000 employees embrace a strategy that is simply stated and powerfully executed: Customer First. People Led. Innovation Driven. UPS is committed to being a steward of the environment and positively contributing to the communities we serve around the world. UPS also takes a strong and unwavering stance in support of diversity, equity and inclusion. The company can be found on the Internet at www.ups.com, with more information at www.pressroom.ups.com and www.investors.ups.com.